Thursday, August 07, 2008

Flyfishing with Daddy


She saw Daddy practicing with BobPod's practice rod and had to try it out.

6 comments:

SherriMartin said...

She is one little determined girl! :) Much like her Mommy, no doubt!

Sharon / Markus said...

Happy Birthday little girl!

boqpod said...

Mr J -- Using Una is an excellent idea!

I forgot to mention that I would I would tie "paper flies" on the end of the tippet and cast them at our cats lying on our lawn. Makes practice more enjoyable :)

yo_mama said...

Mr. J,
Dude, I've always wanted to do that! You're gonna have to teach me--looks even more exciting than the excitement that comes with the Zebco.

Mr. J said...

Yo_Mama-
Oh for sure! I just got an actual rod and reel and I've been practicing casting onto Una. I've been getting caught in the neighbors trees, too.

Next time you're out here, we'll go into the Jemez and catch us some trout! boqpod and I will do some recon there this fall. He's a master.

boqpod said...

I have a few extra fly rods. Bring it on! We'll set yo'mama up!