

On one of our first dates husband and I went to Taos. The clouds were low and large, as they so often are up there in the Enchanted Circle. "Maybe it's Him," I said. "He says He's coming back on a cloudy day, because He'll be parting the clouds like a curtain." I said that because someone had said it to me once. I said it because I wanted to see how Husband would respond, to see what kind of man he was. I said it because it wasn't the first time I had looked up at unusually big, special clouds and wished it was today. And it wasn't the last.
4 comments:
Maybe living in New Mexico where the clouds are huge and the sky immense is a constant reminder of Christ's return. What a glorious thought! we should all be looking forward to that day!
Love,
MOM
Facebook is an effective way for college students to kill time. It's also good for stalking. Jared unknowingly gave me your site address. After 3 1/2 (?) years, hello again.
I think I should leave you this also:
xanga.com/E1114
Hi, Eric! Great to hear from you! I'm proud of you and excited to see what you'll do next.
Post a Comment