Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day

It's been so long I can hardly remember how to log in and blog...I did notice the other day that people actually still check here, so thought I'd send out a pulse, especially in honor of one of my favorite days of the year (and this blog's 7th anniversary!).

Thanks to everyone who still visits here, sending lots of l-o-v-e.

7 comments:

Nana said...

I'm one of those who keep checking :) - and what a nice surprise today. Looks like the kids had a great Valentine's day - Peter looks so grown up - he was really into it - Thanks for the update.

Boo said...

Oh my goodness, how precious are those kids!!! Absolutely loving heidi's hairography. xoxo

Stephanie said...

Always happy to see a post from you! I'm also one who keeps hopefully checking periodically. :) This was so much fun to watch! I especially liked the song choice! Such a delightful video!

Rachel said...

Love ya!!

Κινητοί Τοίχοι - Movable Walls said...

Hello friend,
May I ask you for a favor? I am currently trying to generate a little more traffic for the blog through which I promote the products of my company. I would appreciate your visiting my blog from time to time, even if you have no interest in my products, as this is likely to boost visibility and provide better ranking of my blog in Google search. Cordial thanks.

Unknown said...

Your blog is lovely. Check out these cute plushies.

Anonymous said...

DuckDuckGo Searchthis post will give all the necessary information on what is browser hijacker and how can one remove any kind of browser extension from the computer.